What is iris Physiotherapy?
No time for treatment!
Kids to look after, can’t leave home!
We know it can be nerve-wracking to welcome a stranger, with little more than a phone number and website, into your home. But rest assured, it is possible to receive professional, personal, and high quality physiotherapy at home with iris Physiotherapy services – without compromise.
With a dynamic team of doctors and skilled therapists, we provide our services in home setups. A very well co-ordinated team of senior therapists provides a modulated protocol for your problems at your convenience and comfort. The major advantage of home care physiotherapy is to maximize the time available to you. A regular set of supervised exercises in your own niche, end up to better results.
Our friendly practitioners have a holistic approach to patient care, and work with you to achieve your goals to maximize independence and healthy living. We are firmly rooted to provide best in class services with skilled therapists using advance technology to deliver sustainable results.
Our at-home physiotherapy modules are at par with the high quality care that is offered in clinical or hospital set ups. Add on to that, our advisory on how you can use your home environment to help achieve your rehabilitation goals gives you a very customized care offering.
What does iris Physiotherapy offer?
A person who is immobile/ having loss of function may find it very difficult to travel to see a physiotherapist. Home physiotherapy brings with it a number of benefits
- iris physiotherapists are highly skilled and trained in home care setups with advanced training in orthopedic, neurological and cancer physiotherapy.
- Special care and crafted sessions for elderly people and senior citizens
- Custom built modules for antenatal and post natal weight reduction therapies to would be/new mothers.
- Availability of mobile physiotherapy equipment for home set-ups to ensure sustainable quality care.
- Special packages for Back pain, sports injuries, Parkinson’s disease, Cerebral Palsy, Wrist pain, Post fracture rehabilitation, Knee pain, Shoulder pain and many more…
We at iris define our success with emphasizing on the fact that our patient is an integral component in the rehabilitation plan. We ensure that our Patients are armed with the information at all the time that they need to ensure rapid success. We believe that you should see an objective, measurable improvement from one visit to the next.
I can vouch for the services of Iris care@home. All the attendants that you have given to take care for my mother have been excellent and I have never been worried about the change whenever they went on leave as I knew the replacements would be as good if not better than the previous ones. Your services are outstanding and any problem would be solved promptly. Thank you for the what you continue do for my mother